GIS ObjectLand is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-09. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
GIS ObjectLand is a universal Geographic Information System for Windows.
- creation of vector-raster maps with arbitrary structure of layers and feature types in an internal ObjectLand database or in following DBMSs - MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Interbase/Firebird, PostgreSQL, MS Access;
- creation of themes. Theme is a user presentation of a map;
- control of displaying features depending on the chosen scale;
- spatial data input and editing by assigning feature coordinates and also by interactive drawing with mouse or digitizer;
- sewing of separate pages of an imported map into one unified continuous map;
- copying, merging, and moving maps, layers, and feature types between different geoinformation databases;
- creation of tables of arbitrary structure;
- creation of queries. Query is a user presentation of table built by setting search and sorting conditions, joining tables, calculations and using reference tables;
- copying, merging, and moving tables and queries between different geoinformation databases;
- setting arbitrary links between spatial and table information;
- getting information about the feature selected on the map;
- searching for features on the map by linked records;
- creation of filters. Filter is conditions of feature visualization depending on spatial properties of features and linked table data;
- creation of layouts. Layout is an output form combining spatial, table information and presentation elements;
- import and export of table and spatial information for widespread data formats;
- support of style libraries containing fonts, map symbols, line styles, hatches and fill styles;
- style editors for displaying styles;
- setting for users the access permissions to components;
- multiuser data editing;
- using and editing tables of external database (via ODBC) as linked tables;
- providing automation COM interfaces for user applications.
GIS ObjectLand (version 2.7.7) has a file size of 29.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 142 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.